If you are looking for work in the chiropractic field email your resume to Kathy Dirago at email@example.com
Resumes are always being accepted.
If you have a job you would like posted please email the post and we will add it here below.
Sasserville Chiropractic is hiring.
Sasseville Chiropractic Wellness Center has an opening for a full time, compassionate, positive and reliable team player to join our growing and dynamic practice. As a team member, you will learn and grow alongside the Chiropractic Doctors, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a Clinical Assistant, you will deliver excellent customer care, update patient complaints and vitals, and keep an efficient flow of patients visits for the Doctors. Just as critical, we will look to you to encourage your team members to succeed. We are an office full of positive energy and extreme passion for serving our patients to the best of our ability.
The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Sasseville Chiropractic Wellness Center.
• Welcome patients and obtain medical histories and subjective complaints from patients; verify patient information.
• Ensure accurate data entry
• Assist providers during examinations and treatment
• Perform patient muscle therapies as certified
• Assist the front office team as needed
• 4 day work week
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and as a team member in a fast paced environment with a smile
• Flexible schedule necessary